COVID-19 is taking a significant toll on people and businesses and each day is presenting its own set of new challenges. Guidelines for the containment of the virus, as well as crowded stores and lack of consumer goods make it difficult for some people to get the essential supplies and food they need.
We are a family-owned small business that has served Tucson and the surrounding areas for many years. This has given us the distinct honor and opportunity to serve the people that make Tucson the community it is, and that’s not something we take for granted. This virus is something that’s affecting the way many of us live and support ourselves and eachother. Tucson is resilient and has overcome many things as one community, and COVID-19 is only the latest example. We will get through this, but now is the time to support one another through these difficult times.
For this reason, Buddy Heilig & Sons Electric is starting our new community service program called “The Buddy System” to help support those in need. The intent of this program is to support those in quarantined environments, the immunocompromised, seniors, and other members of the community that are not able to get their necessary supplies.
Here is a brief overview of the program:
1. Fill out the form below and submit it to us via the information provided.
2. One of our electricians or staff will travel to the store and pick up the items you listed on the form. Due to supply shortages, we cannot guarantee some products will be available.
3. We will contact you once we have the items in hand to let you know we are on our way to you and provide you with the total for the purchase.
4. We will bring you the products and leave them at your front door or designated dropoff location. At the same time, we will pick up your reimbursement by cash or check, maintaining as little physical contact as possible and while recognizing CDC guidelines for social distancing. Credit card payments will also be accepted via phone.
5. There are no fees for this service – what we pay for your supplies is what you pay and that’s it.
In order to keep this service free, we will be using stores that are near our scheduled service calls or along our routes, so we may not be able to fulfill orders requesting generic products from specific stores.
Our staff will be using personal protective equipment to prevent physical contact and will be following guidelines set forth by the CDC and US Government to protect from community spread.
During these difficult times, we urge all those who are able to contribute where possible to help those in need. We will get through this together and restore our community to a point that’s stronger than ever before.
Some restrictions apply. For more information about The Buddy System, please contact us at
Copyright © 2022 Buddy Heilig & Sons Electric - All Rights Reserved.