A Tucson & surrounding communities area Electrician
Electrician Specializing in Electrician Services, Panel Upgrades Services and Electric Repairs Services for the Tucson & surrounding communities area.
A premiere Tucson electrician, Buddy Heilig has been servicing the Tucson and surrounding communities for more than 19 years. Buddy Heilig & Sons Electrical provides a full range of electrical services such as Wiring Services, Residential Electrical Services and Commercial Electrical Services. Our skilled and experienced Tucson electricians have years of experience and the knowledge necessary to make all of your Tucson & surrounding communities area electrical projects, big or small, a success. At Buddy Heilig & Sons Electrical, we pride ourselves on offering quick, efficient, friendly and reliable electrical service to all our Tucson & surrounding communities area customers.
Whether you need information or advice on a new electrical project, or urgently need a qualified electrician to repair an electrical connection, we are here to help. You can count on our electricians being available at any time of the day or night so that you are never left in the dark, or worse, in a potentially dangerous situation because of faulty wires.
We cover all areas around Tucson as we are conveniently located in the heart of Tucson. You can always expect our electricians to answer your call and our response time to be anywhere from a few hours to a few days, depending on your location and the urgency of your electrical need. We offer realistic time lines and budget so that you know exactly what to expect when calling us for electrical repair, design or installation. Do not settle for other electrical companies who tell you you'll have to wait for days, sometimes even weeks to get an appointment. Call Buddy Heilig & Sons Electrical instead, where you will speak to a live person right away and be treated like a person rather than a number.
About a Tucson Electrician
At Buddy Heilig & Sons Electrical, we understand that not everyone is trained in dealing with electrical systems. This is why our electricians always take the time to explain what needs to be done and how it will be achieved, so that you have a complete understanding of what you are paying for. We offer competitive, affordable prices and will be happy to take on any electrical project, residential or commercial. Our electricians have designed and installed anything from complete wiring for commercial buildings to underground, waterproof landscape lighting. Whatever your needs, you can count on Buddy Heilig & Sons Electrical to work quickly and efficiently so that you can resume your daily activities in no time, and confident that your electrical system will not let you down. All our services come with a complete guarantee for your peace of mind.
- Circuit - This is the path an electric current travels from where it enters your house, through a panel, across wires and finally into an electrical device, then back to its origination point.
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter - Known as the GFCI, this is a special circuit breaker installed in bathrooms, garages, and outdoors and garage locations. When a current leakage occurs the GFCI opens the circuit immediately, stopping the electricity from running to it.
- Circuit breakers - Heavy duty safety switches that serve the same purpose as fuses.
- Grounding - This requires all metal parts of any wiring system or anything connected to it will be maintained at 0 volts during a short circuit to protect shock or death.
Our Electrical Services
- Residential and commercial wiring
- Appliance and lighting installations
- Architectural lighting design
- Data network and telephone installations
- Power meter and electrical panel service
- Bathroom and spa wiring
- Exterior lighting and power supply
- Audio-visual and home
- And Many More...
Tucson Electrical Services
If you are in need of electrical service, installation, repair or advice, do not hesitate to call us today. An electrician is standing by as you read this to help you with all of your electrical needs.